In order to guarantee the exemplarity and transparency of its decisions, the Foundation has put in place calls for projects and brings together selection committees for each of its programs. :
- digital inclusion programmes for young people in integration, women and schoolchildren
- support programmes for people with autism: integration through work, digital education, housing, etc.
- cultural programmes: support for new talent, democratisation of literature, museums and music
- maternal and child health programmes in Africa
They meet two to four times a year, depending on the calls for projects schedule, and consist of individuals selected for their skills in the fields concerned.
All projects supported by the Foundation are formalized through a legal agreement, and are monitored and evaluated.
Every year hundreds of projects are supported across the Orange footprint.
Calls for projects
- Jobs of Tomorrow 2023- Date of the committee : november 2023
- Solidarity FabLabs 2023 (International)- Date of the committee : may 2023
- Music Festivals in Africa - Date of the committee : mid march 2023
- 2023 Digital Schools (International) - Date of the committee : end of march 2023
- 2023 Women's Digital Centre (International) - Date of the committee : end of march 2023
- Orange Digital Center - Date of the committee : December 2022
- Villages and Maternal and Child Health Program - Date of the committee : November 2022
- Together for youth integration - Date of the committee : November 2022